Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Best Blog Thinker


The wise and wonderful Val recently bestowed on me the Best Blog Thinker Award. In the words of the creator of the award--

"This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It`s a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."

Wow - what an honor! Especially coming from Val, who has one of the best blogs going. I in turn would like to pass this award along to four others, as follows:

Merle Wayne Sneed, who often makes me laugh with his tales of Hooterville, sometimes makes me cry with his sad but tender tales of childhood, and always make me think.

Barry of An Explorer's View of Life, who tells stories of both the fiction and non-fiction varieties with such poignancy, lyricism, charm, and ease.

Willow of Life at Willow Manor, who enriches the blogosphere with thoughtful prose that is interwoven with lovely paintings, photographs, poetry, and music.

Aileen of Infinite Connections, who discusses a wide variety of topics with a wonderful combination of fearlessness, keen analysis, and good humor.

I of course would have chosen Val, Reya, and Geli, but they already have received the award from others.

7 comments:

Reya Mellicker said...

Off and on the blog, you are a magnificent thinker. Your thinking is tempered by your compassion and good sense.

BRAVO!!

Tess Kincaid said...

Congrats on this well deserved award! And thank you so much, Adrianne! What an honor. I am familiar with the charming Barry, but must go pay the others a little visit.

Merle Sneed said...

I am in awe of you, Adrianne. You are very kind to think of me.

Barry said...

What a very nice thing to say, Adrianne! Thank you.

Now I have to check out the company I keep on your blog!

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Excellent and well deserved award! So sorry to hear that both Arthur and your beloved vet died. You are having a difficult time, Adrianne. I understand your love for animals (our black Mione died this past year...so sad)and I know that some people do bring out the most beautiful qualities in others...may we all be inspired by their example. <3

Angela said...

Oh, how you deserve this award, Adrianne! I had you on my list, too, until I saw I already had chosen five. You are what Reya said, and she is even so lucky to know you in person! But I can "feel" you from your blog, too! I like your thoughts and your emotions.

Aileen said...

Congrats! And I am truly humbled that you share the honor with me...I, too, feel a blog-to-blog connection with you! I'm so glad we "met"!